The Commuter: Solid Shell with CoolMesh Lining
Classy Rider's best-selling motorcycle jacket now offers a CoolMesh lining for even more comfort in the warm months!
This men's lightweight motorcycle jacket has a soft, comfortable ultra-suede shell, now combined with the breathability of CoolMesh lining. Since all our jackets are textile, they won't spot in the rain and are machine washable.
As with all Classy Rider jackets, inside you'll find all the protection and features you need:
- 1000 denier DuPont Cordura protection sewn along the 'skid-zones' in the sleeves with zippered pockets that hold flexible EVA elbow pads in place
- A removable abrasion-resistant back-piece that holds a low profile EVA foam spine pad - You can easily remove this piece and stow it in your saddlebag to convert this to a great looking jacket for when you get where you're going
- 4 pockets inside to hold wallet, keys, cell phone, sunglasses, comb, maps and more
- Zippered side vents
- Gusseted back extension for easy upper-body mobility and
- Longer sleeves to accommodate the handlebar reach
- Adjustable wrist bands for added comfort
- The jacket has been trimmed-in through the ribs to prevent wind-billowing
- High loose collar to deflect the wind
- Small but visible reflective patch on the back enhances visibility to other drivers
- BEST OF ALL - Just machine wash & dry - no kidding! And, the jackets won't spot from the rain
We've had hunters come up and give this jacket the sniff-test to see if it was real suede, and still weren't sure! We carefully select all of our fabrics for the highest quality, look and hand-feel that you'll find.Now you can have the protection you need without the bulk! The Bronco Brown, Black, Royal Blue and Purple Haze jackets with CoolMesh lining are ideal for temps: 60 - 90 degrees. The Bronco Brown and Black jackets are also available with a luxurious satiny lining for slightly more thermal warmth (50 - 85 degrees), check out the "Road Warrior" jackets if you think this is what you're looking for.
Looking for something even cooler? Check out the OMG Perforated Jackets (Tan-Airy and Earth) which feel great in hot temps (70 - 95 plus degrees).